Why are some items labeled "Limit One Per Household"?

ryau
ryau ✭✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
We're frequently able to offer you amazing deals - but in limited quantities. In order to make these hot offers available to more customers, we designate them LIMIT ONE PER HOUSEHOLD. When an item is limited, you'll be able to purchase just one, whether you choose in-store pickup or shipping.

Comments

• I think this is just a little unfair because the same amount of chromebooks have been on the site and no one is purchasing them and I need 2. I have 2 daughters in different grades that need a individual unit. Can an exception be made?
  • Grace
    Grace ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment
    So take a friend or your spouse with you, one person goes in, buys one. The other person goes in, completely separate, so the store is none the wiser, and customers cant complain! Highly doubt the store will say anything even IF they notice. They just want to avoid public complaints and people buying large quantities of thing for resale, or for price gouge situation. 
  • Angela said:
    I think this is just a little unfair because the same amount of chromebooks have been on the site and no one is purchasing them and I need 2. I have 2 daughters in different grades that need a individual unit. Can an exception be made?
    Hello Angela,
    A Manager will be able make exceptions depending on the exact situation, however for some of the reasons Grace mentioned, we want everyone to have a fair chance at our deals, so large quantities can not be approved for any reason.
  • C0v3rt_X
    C0v3rt_X ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020
    Angela said:
    I think this is just a little unfair because the same amount of chromebooks have been on the site and no one is purchasing them and I need 2. I have 2 daughters in different grades that need a individual unit. Can an exception be made?
    I think so. I have been shopping at the MC Parkville location since they opened up in the shopping center back in 2013 I think. The "Limit 1 per household" is in place so that everyone can have a chance of buying that said product. I am glad this rule is in place because too many times I have walked in and see the item go out of stock quickly. In your case Angela, If you need 2 for your daughters, please speak with the lead store associate about it. He or she might make an exception. Try it and please comment back what happened. I am interested to know!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99