What are my payment options? — Micro Center

What are my payment options?

ryauryau admin
edited April 10 in Customer Support
We accept many various forms of payment at our retail Micro Center stores. You can shop using your American Express Card, Discover Card, MasterCard, VISA, the Micro Center Insider™ Credit Card and Debit Cards. We also accept Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.

Personal checks are accepted in our stores, provided adequate identification is available. ("Starter" checks, or other forms of payment including PayPal, are not accepted.)

Micro Center stores do not accept personal or business checks drawn on foreign checking accounts.
For Micro Center Online orders, we accept American Express, Discover Card, VISA, and MasterCard.

Comments

• Are you accepting cash payments ?
  • We are unfortunately not accepting payments in cash at this time. 
  • Need to pick up an item for my brother's birthday today. I placed the order online, but I don't see it in my order history on Microcenter.com and I never received any confirmation email that I even placed it. My store sends my call to voicemail, and text messages are not being answered, and chat is all offline. 

Help?
  • Danny said:
    Need to pick up an item for my brother's birthday today. I placed the order online, but I don't see it in my order history on Microcenter.com and I never received any confirmation email that I even placed it. My store sends my call to voicemail, and text messages are not being answered, and chat is all offline. 

Help?
    We do apologize for the delay on this. The stores have experienced delays in completing orders due to the unexpected volumes of orders that they are getting them. As soon as the order is ready for pickup you will get a confirmation email.  
  • Why don't you accept paypal?

• @Blight
    Good afternoon and thank you for your question regarding payment forms accepted. I apologize Micro Center does not accept PayPal due to not being a payment source that is accepted by the system we use for transactions.