Options
2»

Comments

• Josecux
    Options
    Thanks for the information. 
  • AlexS
    Options
    You're welcome, @Josecux!  Whenever you get your build completed, please show us some photos of it.  We'd love to see it.
  • Josecux
    Josecux ✭✭
    First Comment
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • Josecux
    Josecux ✭✭
    First Comment
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • Josecux
    Options
    Hey I have a question about the power supply I want to change it to a corsair white color do you think I can change the power supply
  • Josecux
    Options
    Hey I have a question  about the power supply I want to change it to a corsair white color do you think I can change the power supply
  • AlexS
    Options
    Josecux said:
    Hey I have a question  about the power supply I want to change it to a corsair white color do you think I can change the power supply
    I don't see why not
  • Josecux
    Options
    Just asking because I want the most of my thing white thanks
  • Josecux
    Options
    I have a other question on the ryzen 9 with the fam I just wanted the ryzen 9 without the fan but it is lots of money so I do not want it.If I get the Ryzen 9 with the fan what do you think I can do with the fan.
  • Josecux
    Options
    Josecux said:
    I have a other question on the ryzen 9 with the fam I just wanted the ryzen 9 without the fan but it is lots of money so I do not want it.If I get the Ryzen 9 with the fan what do you think I can do with the fan.

• Josecux
    Options
     have a other question on the ryzen 9 with the fam I just wanted the ryzen 9 without the fan but it is lots of money so I do not want it.If I get the Ryzen 9 with the fan what do you think I can do with the fan.
  • Josecux
    Options
     have a other question on the ryzen 9 with the fam I just wanted the ryzen 9 without the fan but it is lots of money so I do not want it.If I get the Ryzen 9 with the fan what do you think I can do with the fan.

• Josecux
    Options
    I  have a other question on the ryzen 9 with the fam I just wanted the ryzen 9 without the fan but it is lots of money so I do not want it.If I get the Ryzen 9 with the fan what do you think I can do with the fan

• Josecux
    Options
    I  have a other question on the ryzen 9 with the fam I just wanted the ryzen 9 without the fan but it is lots of money so I do not want it.If I get the Ryzen 9 with the fan what do you think I can do with the fan

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    The Ryzen 9 3900X will always come with a fan, it's just part of the package. As for what you can do with, I would keep it as a backup. You'll probably never need it but it's nice to have just in case. 
  • Josecux
    Josecux ✭✭
    First Comment
    Options
    I have a question about the cable to connect the monitor what kind of cable do I need to connect the monitor?
  • Josecux
    Josecux ✭✭
    First Comment
    Options
    CPU: (1) AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Matisse 3.8GHz 12-Core AM4 Boxed Processor with Wraith Prism Cooler ($409.99 EACH)
    Motherboard: (1) ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus (WI-FI) AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard ($189.99 EACH)
    RAM: (1) G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3600 PC4-28800 CL16 Dual Channel Memory Kit F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC - Black ($184.99 EACH)
    Case: (1) NZXT H510 Elite Dual-Tempered Glass RGB ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case - White ($154.99 EACH)
    Power Supply: (1) PowerSpec 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold ATX Fully Modular Power Supply ($109.99 EACH)
    Video Card: (1) EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Dual-Fan 11GB GDDR6 PCIe 3.0 Graphics Card ($1,099.99 EACH)
    2.5" SSD: (1) Samsung 860 QVO 1TB SSD 4-bit QLC V-NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive ($119.99 EACH)
    M.2 SSD: (1) Crucial P1 1TB SSD 3D QLC NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State Drive ($109.99 EACH)
    Hard Drive: (1) Seagate BarraCuda 3TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ($82.99 EACH)
    Optical Drive: (1) LG WH16NS40 16x Internal Blu-Ray Rewriter ($69.99 EACH)
    Video Capture: (1) Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition Plus Video Capture Device for PCs and Macs ($149.98 EACH)
    Thermal Compound: (1) Corsair TM30 Performance Thermal Paste ($9.99 EACH)
    Water Cooling Kits: (1) Corsair Hydro Series H100i Platinum 240mm RGB Water Cooling Kit - White ($179.99 EACH)
    Operating System: (1) Microsoft Microsoft Windows 10 Home 32/64-Bit - USB ($139.99 EACH)
    Keyboard: (1) Razer Huntsman Elite RGB Opto-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Razer Opto-Mechanical ($199.99 EACH)
    Mouse: (1) Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O Gaming-Maus - White, Matt ($49.99 EACH)
    Mouse Pads: (1) Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma Gaming Mouse Pad ($59.99 EACH)
    Headsets: (1) Razer Kraken Multi-Platform Wired Gaming Headset - Mercury Edition ($89.99 EACH)
    Monitors: (2) AOC C32V1Q 32" Full HD 60Hz VGA DP HDMI Curved LED Monitor ($179.99 EACH)
    Case Fans: (1) Corsair LL140 RGB Hydraulic Bearing 140mm Case Fan ($44.99 EACH)
    Case Lighting: (1) NZXT HUE 2 RGB LED 24-Pin and 8-Pin Cable Comb ($19.99 EACH)
    Total: $3,837.77
    Generated by Micro Center https://www.microcenter.com (5/4/2020 10:59:33 AM)

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Greetings. The video card you have picked out has 3 DisplayPort and 1 HDMI available for monitors. The monitors you have picked out have HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA. So you can use DisplayPort for both, or HDMI for 1 and DisplayPort for 1. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99