Sorry to hear you're having difficulty with this. I've got a couple of things that you could try to fix this issue.
I suggest you physically unplug and then plug in the SD card reader and front port connections. Then run the hardware device troubleshooter and check if it helps.
Follow the below steps:
1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
2. Select Troubleshooting.
3. Select View all on the top left corner.
4. Click on Hardware and Devices.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
If the issue persists then follow the below method.
Follow the below steps to uninstall the Universal Serial Bus controllers driver:
1. Press Windows + R keys on the Keyboard.
2. Type devmgmt.msc in the Open text box.
3. Expand Universal Serial bus controllers from the window.
4. Right- click on the drivers and select Uninstall.
5. Click on OK on Confirm device uninstall prompt.
6. Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.
Let us know if this solves the issue for you.
Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase
See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done
Services starting at $149.99