Thoughts/Grading on my first budget build

I haven’t built a PC since back in high school so I’m a bit rusty on grading my build on how efficient it will be. I will be using this mainly for gaming and possibly streaming. Games like Overwatch, Rocket League, Fortnite, Call of Duty, other Triple A games. Please let me know y’all thoughts on its effectiveness, compatibility, how long this build will last me, and if future modifications can be made.  - T’s & G’s

Also, I’m not sure how much fans I need. The case comes with one already and the CPU has its own cooling. The place were it will be stored at is usually at a stable 70 degrees F. Should I buy more or how should I take this?

Thank you for the help in advanced!!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6GHz 6 core AM4 with Wraith Spire Cooler
GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX 580 Red Dragon Dual Fan 8GB GDDR5
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro 4 AMD AM4 mATX motherboard 
Memory: G Skill RipJaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300L mATX tower
Power: PowerSpec 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze ATX
Storage: Inland Premium 512GB SSD 3D NAND 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4

Comments

• Not too bad of a build. I believe that MB has 4 DIMM slots, so you could always add additional RAM if you determine that you need more. I have an Inland Premium 2GB NVME M.2. I like it alot. Good stuff for the money. You could always add a 2.5" SSD for back-up or storage. Have fun!
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    Greetings. Yes your build does look good overall. You may want to look into adding some additional fans for sure. It appears that case has 2 140mm fan spots on the front of the case, and 120mm fan spots on the rear and top of case so there is the room to get some additional cooling fans. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99