Rx 5700 + r5 3600 or rx 5700xt + 2600

Options
I'm building a new pc soon, I want to know which option is better. Would there be bottleneck between the r5 2600 and 5700 xt? Thanks in advance

Comments

• TheITDad
    Options
    I don't believe that the 5700xt will be bottle necked by the r5 2600.  Only place I can think of is if you get some more cpu intensive games and were running like ultra settings 1440p.  But I can't tell you for sure if you would get bottle necked by that cpu perhaps someone with more direct knowledge could tell you but I would be willing to bet you wouldn't.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    There shouldn't be any bottlenecks, or at best it'd be minor. The 5700xt + 2600x would be the better combination because of the GPU difference.

Also
    TheITDad said:
    I don't believe that the 5700xt will be bottle necked by the r5 2600.  Only place I can think of is if you get some more cpu intensive games and were running like ultra settings 1440p.  But I can't tell you for sure if you would get bottle necked by that cpu perhaps someone with more direct knowledge could tell you but I would be willing to bet you wouldn't.
    So resolution is actually a great equalizer for CPUs, because as resolution goes up you become more and more GPU bound. For many titles at 1080p Intel still enjoys some fairly solid gains over AMD in the gaming department, but at 1440p that difference is reduced quite a bit and at 4k they're practically identical for most titles.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99