Issue when trying to place an order online for in-store pickup

Options
I am unable to place my order for in-store pickup. I can't see what the issue might be. I have tried multiple different methods and each time I try to reserve I get an error message that says you are unable to process my cart.

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options
    Greetings. I am sorry to hear of the issues. We are aware of problems but since store pickups require a credit card to hold, we are unable to provide a fix outside of referring you to the store to make a purchase. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. 
  • whatsmypoint
    edited February 2021
    Options
    The Dallas store is a 4 hour drive to buy an item that may be out of stock
    This seems to be a system designed to get people into the stores only to find no stock of desired items.
    Sorry,I'm will not bite
  • JS_MC
    Options
    This is my opinion and does not reflect the views or opinions of Micro Center.
    I can see how you'd view it that way but from my perspective, the website is a tool to guide shoppers who are coming to the store already. As Micro Center is a "Brick and Mortar" store. I'd say that the focus of their sales are for customers in the store and not in online retail. That being said, I wouldn't expect many to want to drive 4 hours to buy an item and then drive 4 more in return. So I don't blame you for not wanting to do that. I'd recommend waiting until the item is available for reservation, otherwise, there is the option of shopping the website. At the top of the page, you can change your store to "Shippable Items" to see what items are available for shipment.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99