Question about using the MicroCenter credit account

Options
I applied for and got a Microcenter credit account yesterday, and THEN found out that you can't use it online, making preordering for pickup somewhat difficult. Would it be possible for to pre-order ("reserve" as they put it on the web site) what I want to purchase using another payment card, but then when I get there, make the final payment with my Microcenter account (to get the promised 5% discount)?

Answers

• PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Welcome to the forum, Kurt. You can absolutely use your Micro Center Credit Card when you get to the store, despite reserving with a different card online. You shouldn't have any issues getting the 5% discount through your Micro Center Credit Card. If you have any questions, please let us know.
  • Kurt
    Options
    Thank you. I'm still waiting for a reply to the text I sent to the Sharonville store a few hours ago about this, and I'm not about to sit on hold for who-knows how long to get to a human at the moment. I figured I'd give the community a shot.
  • AlexS
    Options
    Hey @Kurt, we apologize for the delay and do appreciate your patience.  Our team is working their hardest to reply to each contact as soon as possible.  All of our channels of communication are just flooded with contacts, but we're trying our best.  I'm glad we could get your inquiry answered via Community though :) 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99