Trying to return a product, had to relocate because of COVID 19 — Micro Center

Trying to return a product, had to relocate because of COVID 19

RudyRudy
Hello, I have purchase an iPad Pro from the MicroCenter store in Chicago and I been wanting to exchange it for the newer model. I have tried calling the store but I couldn't get through. I unfortunately had to relocate to parents house in southern illinois because of shelter in place order. I read on the microcenter online forums that I could talk to management in order to an extension to either return or exchange my device. Could I please get an extension to do this? I have all the items that came with the ipad pro, the box and the receipt. Everything is in perfect condition, I bought the ipad on March 26 without knowing there was a new iPad Pro. It took me a while to save up for purchase so I really want to make sure I get the right one. I haven't heard a response back from my store and it's a very long drive. I want to make sure I am able to before I make the drive.

Comments

• Hello @Rudy! Welcome to the community. I was actually able to find the ticket where you emailed us directly about this with your purchase information. I've sent you an email follow-up regarding this. If you have further questions, feel free to respond!