Trying to return a product, had to relocate because of COVID 19

Rudy
Rudy
Hello, I have purchase an iPad Pro from the MicroCenter store in Chicago and I been wanting to exchange it for the newer model. I have tried calling the store but I couldn't get through. I unfortunately had to relocate to parents house in southern illinois because of shelter in place order. I read on the microcenter online forums that I could talk to management in order to an extension to either return or exchange my device. Could I please get an extension to do this? I have all the items that came with the ipad pro, the box and the receipt. Everything is in perfect condition, I bought the ipad on March 26 without knowing there was a new iPad Pro. It took me a while to save up for purchase so I really want to make sure I get the right one. I haven't heard a response back from my store and it's a very long drive. I want to make sure I am able to before I make the drive.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hello @Rudy! Welcome to the community. I was actually able to find the ticket where you emailed us directly about this with your purchase information. I've sent you an email follow-up regarding this. If you have further questions, feel free to respond!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99