Laptop Inquiry

Options

Comments

• VMascarello
    Options
    How do I speak with a store expert?  Looking for a laptop.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @VMascarello! Welcome to the community. We do not have a direct line for our sales associates at the store, however if you can provide us some details about exactly what you're looking for we'd be happy to give you a recommendation. 

If you'd rather speak with an in-store associate directly, I would recommend either coming to the store, or contacting us via chat/text/email so we can pass your information to our associates at the store for you. 
  • Callie
    Options

I am buying my first gaming laptop. I have been directed by friends to the

“MSI GF63 Thin 9SC-257 15.6" Gaming Laptop Computer - BlackIntel Core i5-9300H Processor 2.4GHz; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q 4GB GDDR5; 8GB DDR4-2666 RAM; 512GB Solid State Drive”

Looking at reviews I see its number one complaint is about the battery: not charging or not staying charged. I'm wondering if this is a common problem and if it is covered under the warranty? Do you recommend this computer in general and for moderate to light gaming?

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Callie said:

I am buying my first gaming laptop. I have been directed by friends to the

“MSI GF63 Thin 9SC-257 15.6" Gaming Laptop Computer - BlackIntel Core i5-9300H Processor 2.4GHz; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q 4GB GDDR5; 8GB DDR4-2666 RAM; 512GB Solid State Drive”

Looking at reviews I see its number one complaint is about the battery: not charging or not staying charged. I'm wondering if this is a common problem and if it is covered under the warranty? Do you recommend this computer in general and for moderate to light gaming?

Like anything else, battery issues unfortunately can happen, but they shouldn't be any more common on this laptop than any other. Something like that would be covered under the warranty, and this would be a good computer for light gaming. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99