Powerspec won’t turn on.

Options
Just picked up a G705 this morning and it won’t even turn on. I’ve tried multiple outlets and nothing happens. Should I just bring it back to micro center?

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @Nina! Welcome to the Community. 

Are you just flipping the switch on the back, or are you pressing the power button on the top of the case at the front? The power supply switch needs to be set to I for the system to power on. Once you have that, the power button on the front should work. 

If you already checked those things, is the PC getting any fans or lights at all?
  • Nina
    Options
    The switch on the back is set to I and I have tried the button on the top. No fans or lighting has turned on. 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Everything in the picture looks like it's plugged in properly, but if you're comfortable with it, you could try un-doing and re-doing the power connections and making sure the components are pushed in all the way, it's possible something is loose. The power supply cables are the thick black/yellow cables coming out the back of the case. 

If that doesn't make a difference, I would recommend bringing the system back in. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99