Help with 465x case?

So i have a corsair icue 465x case and the issue I'm having is top mounting my h100i aio. Rad fits but fans dont. My ram is too tall and blocks the second fan from being mounted. I was wondering if the corsair vengeance ram would be shorter enough to allow me to top mount my aio. Or should I return the case and get another one?

X570 aorus elite
Ryzen 7 3800x
Rtx 2080ti aorus extreme
G.skill trident z 3600 32gb cl16
Wd black 500gb nvme
Seagate barracuda 2Tb hdd
Evga supernova 750w 80+gold
Corsair h100i 240mm aio
Corsair icue 465x mid tower
Msi 1440p 144hz optix mag321cqr

Comments

• @DutchxPR
    Good afternoon and thank you for your question! Unfortunately we do not have a listing of size specifications for the ram we currently have in stock, but shorter ram may be able to assist. I would advise taking measurements of your current ram, and them measure how much room is needed to help with mounting clearance. Once you have this information available, if you come to one of our store locations one of our Sales Consultants would be happy to check these measurements in store with you to confirm if the ram swap would work, or if a new case is required. 
  • @DutchxPR
    I had the same problem with my RAM (Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro). I ended up having to front mount my radiator (same as yours), which was not ideal, but also not the end of the world. Hope this helps.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99