Can anyone tell lme how to post to customer support?

Options
Calling for customer support the voicemail suggests going to the community.  Fine, except I can find no way how to post a question / discussion to the Customer Support category.  Or in general if there is a user guide to using this community, I don't see that either.  A bit difficult to get started without any instruction!

Answers

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @gmms! Welcome to the Community. 

We don't have a general user guide yet, though I do think that might be a good idea to have!

Posting in the Customer Support category is the same as how it would be here in General. Just click on Customer Support, then over on the right side of the page you should see a "New Discussion" button you can use to make a new post. 
  • gmms
    Options
    Well, unfortunately that doesn't work.  The "New Discussion" button doesn't exist when I go the the customer service area.  So, since you are an admin, should I assume you are someone at Micro Center?
  • gmms
    Options
    Since you are an admin, and I don't for some reason have the ability to post to customer service page, is it possible for you to move my posting in the General to the customer service area so that I can get an answer?  The posting is titled "Will you delay pickup" regarding a request to delay pickup at the Dallas store, so that I can pickup during the 60+ Tuesday window for order 9852211.  I can't get anyone on the phone and I don't want to make a wasted trip on Tuesday if it won't be waiting for me anymore at that time.  Thank you in advance.

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see the thread, thank you. I'm actually going to  open up a ticket and send you an email follow-up for this, since this is something I'd want to get to the managers your store. Please check your email when you get the chance!
  • gmms
    Options
    Hopefully they can manage to hold till Tuesday, but I really mostly need to know one way or the other so that I don't do a wasted trip with a wasted wait in the parking low, and a possible exposure just to find out they didn't hold it afterall.  I guess if I don't get a confirmation they will hold it I will just order from Amazon, but I was trying to support local business in the situation.  Thanks for you help.
  • gmms
    Options
    Thanks for opening the ticket Tony, but I got no response.  So I guess I'll head over to Amazon.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear! I know our managers have been incredibly busy but I completely understand where you're coming from. Please reach out again if you have any other questions!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99