How to make an order on the phone for pickup

Options
I'd like to make an order, but I'm having difficulty, and I'm sure it's due to the coronavirus. I want to pay in person at pickup because I have two forms of payment and the website won't let me on a single order. The parts I want to buy are rarely in stock on the website at the same time also. I'm also an hour away from the store, so I don't want to go to the store more than once. So, I would like to place an order on the phone if possible, but I can't get through to the store by phone and my contact requests on the website are ignored. If the parts I want are not in stock, are they able to place them on hold for me as they come in, if I pay for them up front? It's the Mayfield Heights store. Thanks for any advice. 

Comments

• TS_BryantA
    Options
    @Joeyda3rd
    Good morning and thank you for contacting us regarding placing an order for pickup. Unfortunately payment online for in store pickup orders was just recently added as an option, though by phone we do not have a way to enter card information for an in store pickup order. 

Know when placing your order though, you will only be charged a $1 hold on that card, and the remainder would be paid in store upon pickup. At this time you would be able to use 2 cards to make the payment. I would place the order and wait for your confirmation email which will be delayed due to high volumes of orders being placed. 

I hope this has helped, and if you have any additional questions please let us know. Thank you for contacting Micro Center Community, stay safe and have a great day!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99