How to fix "Your computer is not fully protected" warning from your ESET product on a Mac
Have you just updated your Mac OS software and now ESET is giving a "Your computer is not fully protected" warning? This can be easily fixed to get your ESET back up and running to its full potential quickly.
To fix this error:
1. Click on the Apple in the menu bar found at the top of the screen.
2. Select System Preferences from the pop-up window, then Security & Privacy.
3. Click the Privacy tab at the top of the Security & Privacy window.
4. Click on Full Disk Access option, then click the lock to make changes.
4. Drag and drop the ESET application into the Allow list or click the + icon and select the ESET application.
5. A notification will come up. Click Later.
6. Restart your Mac so the changes can take effect and then your ESET should be back and running as normal.