How to correct a System Extension Block Error in ESET on your Mac
If you are receiving a message that says "Your computer is not protected" as soon as you install ESET on a Mac, this can easily be fixed. This issue is a common issue when first installing ESET on MacOS 10.13 and later. It will also involve a Your computer is not protected notification. If you receive that message when you install ESET, here are the steps to allow ESET extensions on your Mac:
- From the pop-up that appears from ESET, select Open System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Click the lock icon to allow changes to be made.
- Click Allow next to System software from developer ESET, spol. s.r.o. was blocked from loading.
- Click Start Again on the original ESET notification.