Need to return a fully assembled printer, its defective, can i walk in to the store without reserve?

I have brought an ender 3 pro printer two days back, but it turns out the printer is defective, it took me a while to assemble it. Can i get a replacement printer? Can i just bring the printer along with its packaging without disassembling it? It will be hard for me to unassemble everything again. Also, do i need a reservation number to get into the store? I had to give the reservation number to the guy standing outside confirming only reserved customers come in.

Comments

• @s0crates
    Good afternoon and thank you for your question. I apologize for the issues with this printer. You would not be required to disassemble the printer. If you bring this to the store where this was purchased with the packaging and receipt be it electronic or paper within 15 days of the purchase, we would be happy to assist with either a full refund or exchange. 

I apologize again for the inconvenience and if you have any additional questions, please let us know. Thank you for contacting the Micro Center Community and have a good day!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99