Boot Failure Detected

Options
tanman2324
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I’ve had booting issues since I’ve upgrade my gaming PC with an Aorus Z390 Master and an i9 9900k CPU. At first it would not boot up at all until I loosened the CPU cooler. Everything was good for about 3 days and now I’m randomly receiving this error. I’ve flashed the BIOS to the latest F11c update and even reset the CMOS by taking out the battery AND the button on the back. Please help nothing I do works and I feel like I’ve done so much:(

Comments

• TSKyleH
    Options
    Hello @tanman2324 I understand you tried resetting the bios settings, but one thing that comes to mind would be to check the memory as well. I would recommend trying to use one stick of memory to see if it boots up more consistently. You can then try rotating between the sticks or using different slots. 
  • tanman2324
    Options
    @TSKyleH Thank you for your response. I tried that and still isn’t working. I’ve tried a few other things as well and now it constantly restarts about every 3 seconds and has a continuous black screen/won’t even boot into BIOS. I’m just going to bring it in on Sunday for a diagnostic.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    @TSKyleH Thank you for your response. I tried that and still isn’t working. I’ve tried a few other things as well and now it constantly restarts about every 3 seconds and has a continuous black screen/won’t even boot into BIOS. I’m just going to bring it in on Sunday for a diagnostic.
    That sounds like a plan. If this only happened after upgrading your hardware I'd say it's likely an issue with a new component, it's possible it could be something compatibility related. Either way our service desk should be able to figure out. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we'd be happy to help. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99