Need advice on whether all parts chosen for new PC build will work together

Options
I recently used the custom PC builder to build a new PC i'm looking to order. I'm looking for opinions and advice on if build overall is good and whether or not the parts chosen will work good together. The computer will be used mainly for gaming. If anyone could also give me some information on the differences from the "EVGA- GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER" vs. the "EVGA- GEFORCE RTX SUPER xc" and whether or not one is better than the other for my specific build that would be great.
PC BUILD
https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=93396483-a6fa-4754-a0e4-12db8bd63427

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @SCPC! Welcome to the Community. 

Everything in your build is compatible and it's a good setup overall. The difference between the two video cards you mentioned is that the Super XC version has slightly higher clock speeds and is a triple-slot card with a larger heatsink. In terms of performance, they'll be pretty much the same. It doesn't really matter which one you'd choose. I personally would go with the slightly cheaper option because it's a two-slot card and will take up a little less space inside your case, but it will likely operate a little louder/warmer since the heatsink is smaller. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99