Why haven't I gotten my email?

Options
I ordered for same day pickup yesterday. I haven't gotten my pickup email. My account has been charged $1 not the amount I ordered. Tried calling the store for 3 days. VM says que is full at all times. Help.

Answers

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @Mary, welcome to the Community. 

Due to the virus outbreak we've had an extremely high volume of reservations and they've been taking a lot longer to process than normal. Some of our store locations have been experiencing very long delays in fulfilling the pickup orders unfortunately. We're recommending people wait for the confirmation email before coming in. If you can private message me your reservation number I can double check on the status for you. 

The $1 you're seeing is just a hold, and is intentional. We actually process the payment at the store at the time of pickup. 

• C0v3rt_X
    Options
    Mary said:
    I ordered for same day pickup yesterday. I haven't gotten my pickup email. My account has been charged $1 not the amount I ordered. Tried calling the store for 3 days. VM says que is full at all times. Help.

Mary thats very odd. I have reserved and picked up items at MC and the only charge is what I have to pay at checkout in the store. If I was you, I would go to the MC you originally reserved the item and talk to the store leader.
  • Mary
    Options
    Thanks. I'll see if I can get in. The VM says there is a long wait.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99