Need advice!

Anne02
Anne02 ✭✭
First Comment Photogenic
edited May 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
my budget is around $800 or less.I would like to build a computer mainly for my digital art. I will be using photoshop, illustrator and clip studio. Some of the games I play are mmorpg like final fantasy. I’ve never built one before so if I can have help with this that would be awesome. I got help from a friend that suggested me this build below but I want to buy it from Microcenter since it’s easier but I need help in making adjustment such as changing some parts if possible to make it more affordable and making sure all the pieces will match.
Link:

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    Greetings. Is your budget before/after taxes, and do you need any peripherals (monitor/mouse/keyboard) and would those be included in this budget? Thank you! 
  • Anne02
    Anne02 ✭✭
    First Comment Photogenic
    Hello,
    My budget is after taxes. I do not need them since I’ll be using my old monitor and I bought a keyboard and mouse before which I haven’t use yet.

Thanks for replying I appreciate it.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hello @Anne02! Welcome to the Community. 

The build you listed there is pretty solid overall. The only thing I'd really change is dropping the CPU cooler as the Ryzen 5 3600X includes one in the box. I did notice that a couple of the parts don't have prices listed, so I don't think that's being factored into the total there. I also noticed you did not  include a copy of Windows, which is another $140. While you can create and install a copy of Windows 10 using Microsoft's Media Creation for free, you will be using it unlicensed. 

With that in mind, I came up with this build which includes Windows:

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=5dafed85-9de9-4cfd-a755-8c1dc25ac6ff

It hits $800 before taxes so the final total will be little higher than that. 

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99