Need advice! — Micro Center

Need advice!

Anne02Anne02
edited May 3 in Help Choosing Parts
my budget is around $800 or less.I would like to build a computer mainly for my digital art. I will be using photoshop, illustrator and clip studio. Some of the games I play are mmorpg like final fantasy. I’ve never built one before so if I can have help with this that would be awesome. I got help from a friend that suggested me this build below but I want to buy it from Microcenter since it’s easier but I need help in making adjustment such as changing some parts if possible to make it more affordable and making sure all the pieces will match.
Link:

Comments

• IanIan admin
    Greetings. Is your budget before/after taxes, and do you need any peripherals (monitor/mouse/keyboard) and would those be included in this budget? Thank you! 
  • Hello,
    My budget is after taxes. I do not need them since I’ll be using my old monitor and I bought a keyboard and mouse before which I haven’t use yet.

Thanks for replying I appreciate it.
  • TSTonyVTSTonyV admin
    Hello @Anne02! Welcome to the Community. 

The build you listed there is pretty solid overall. The only thing I'd really change is dropping the CPU cooler as the Ryzen 5 3600X includes one in the box. I did notice that a couple of the parts don't have prices listed, so I don't think that's being factored into the total there. I also noticed you did not  include a copy of Windows, which is another $140. While you can create and install a copy of Windows 10 using Microsoft's Media Creation for free, you will be using it unlicensed. 

With that in mind, I came up with this build which includes Windows:

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=5dafed85-9de9-4cfd-a755-8c1dc25ac6ff

It hits $800 before taxes so the final total will be little higher than that.