Never received a confirmation email.

Options
Json
Json
Name Dropper First Comment
As the title states I reserved/ordered an item on the site and still haven’t received a confirmation email. The item has been paid in full. What concerns me is if the order is fulfilled/picked that I end up not receiving the pickup email because I never received the confirmation email. Please advise.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @Json! Welcome to the Community. 

The confirmation email won't actually send until we locate the items and set them to the side for you. I was able to look up the order with your email address and it looks like the order is in our system, but hasn't fully gone through yet. We're checking what's going on, let me know if you have any questions. 
  • Json
    Options
    TSTonyV said:

The confirmation email won't actually send until we locate the items and set them to the side for you. I was able to look up the order with your email address and it looks like the order is in our system, but hasn't fully gone through yet. We're checking what's going on, let me know if you have any questions. 
    Thank you for the update. Much appreciated. Please keep me posted if anything changes. Thank you.
  • Json
    Options
    Json said:
    TSTonyV said:

Thank you for the update. Much appreciated. Please keep me posted if anything changes. Thank you.
    Hi TonyV, reaching out to see if the order has gone through or if there have been any notable changes. Please advise.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to send you a follow-up email for this, please check your email when you have the chance!
  • Json
    Options
    Json said:
    TSTonyV said:

Hi TonyV, reaching out to see if the order has gone through or if there have been any notable changes. Please advise.
  • Json
    Options
    Json said:
    TSTonyV said:

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I checked the status of the reservation, it looks like it was cancelled because the product ran out of stock before they could grab it unfortunately. 
  • kylethuang
    Options
    Hello, I just made an order and I would like to return it. Could you please look up my email. However, I have not gotten any confirmation email or anything for it yet. 
  • kylethuang
    Options
    Cancel my order I mean*. I purchased through guest checkout. 
  • Ian
    Options
    Cancel my order I mean*. I purchased through guest checkout. 
    Greetings. We do not see any orders under your email. If it is an in-store pickup, they are automatically cancelled after 3 days.

This discussion has been closed.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99