Pickup reservation cancelled

Options
Pickup reservation was cancelled but the amount of the item was pulled when purchased. How do I go about getting a refund? Please advise.

Comments

• TSAustinM
    Options
    Hello @Json, Thank you for joining the MicroCenter Community page and making this post! Now for reservations, we only place a $1 pending charge which will fall off your account within 3-5 business days from when the order is canceled. If you have more questions on this please feel free to send me a message.
  • C0v3rt_X
    C0v3rt_X ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @Json That's interesting. I never had that happen to me in about 2 years of doing online reservations. For starters, I would personally call the store and explain to the store leader the situation and he or she can advise you from there. If not, I would escalate this to customer support. But the way I see it is they want to make sure a bot is not doing reservations hence they ask you for your credit card info. The $1.00 will be charged and usually in a business day the $1.00 is refunded. You would physically have to go in the store and buy the items.
    This $1.00 charge was due to policy changes.
  • TSAustinM
    Options
    @C0v3rt_X, the pending charge was implemented on 4/13/2020. Also, pending charges can take 3-5 business days to be removed from a bank account due to each bank have a different processing time. Thank you for your input and for offering suggestions on how to resolve this issue. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99