Can I please have assistance cancelling an order?

Order was for in-store pick up and will need to cancel to pick up at a closer store. Please let me know where I can post the order information.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hello @Daniel20! Welcome to the Community. I looked up your email address and found a reservation for some Corsair RAM and an ASUS X570-Plus motherboard, is that correct? If so I can get a cancellation request put through for you. 
  • Hi Tony! That is the correct email for the order. Unfortunately, the motherboard was in stock this morning and then when I received notice of the pickup order it was out of stock. Not sure if someone beat me to the punch or if it was a glitch. 

Do you have any idea if this specific motherboard (ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus WIFI) will be arriving in the store any time soon? I will be checking daily myself at this location and the Fairfax location. I realize that information may not be available and this particular mobo has been OOS everywhere! I appreciate the quick response and help with cancelling the order, Tony!
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, I'll get a cancellation request put through. 

I don't know exactly when it will arrive but this particular board is one of the ones we'd probably restock within a week or so. I can't guarantee that, you know with the pandemic and everything going on, but that's what we'd try to do. 
  • That's pretty much the response for this board as it seems to be one of the popular ones. I'll be on the lookout for sure!

Thanks, again!
  • I placed an order this morning #10013631 and need to cancel.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @4classycarolyn! Welcome to the Community. I can get a cancellation request sent through for you. 
  • Need to verify part# for product I purchased before I drive there to pick items up. May have to cancel.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @raz_1014! I sent you a private message, please check when you have the chance. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99