Order Help, Would some kind soul help me with an Online Reserve order?

Options
I ordered the wrong part for the Gaming PC I"m planning on building any chance I could swap it out?

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @BubbleMax, welcome to the Micro Center Community!

This was for an order placed for picking up right?  Unfortunately, we are unable to modify pick up orders once placed.  There is a simple solution however, before picking up your item at the pick up desk, grab the item you would like to swap out off the shelf and then proceed to the pick up and explaining that you want to swap out an item for another.  You can also place a second pick up order for the item you want to swap in and choose to not pick up the item that you want out as well.  
  • BubbleMax
    Options
    @TSPhillipT
    I went with the second option. Just didn't pick up the first order and hopefully it goes back on the shelf. I am happy though to say the parts I actually wanted I later went in person to get. And its getting preped likely for assembly as we speak. Thanks for reaching out and giving me some options. And glad to be able to join this community. It seems very nice. 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    BubbleMax said:
    @TSPhillipT
    I went with the second option. Just didn't pick up the first order and hopefully it goes back on the shelf. I am happy though to say the parts I actually wanted I later went in person to get. And its getting preped likely for assembly as we speak. Thanks for reaching out and giving me some options. And glad to be able to join this community. It seems very nice. 
    Glad to have you! Please don't hesitate to reach out and ask any questions
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99