I have a pc in for a tier 3 PC build order, I am wondering how I can get a status update?

Options
So I got my pc parts all together and ordered a tier 3 build. On monday I'm wondering how I go about to find out if its finished or not? I place the order on Monday of this week. 

Comments

• BubbleMax
    Options
    Oh and I'm not concerned if its done or not I was just wondering how far along with the process of building and testing it. I'm more than happy to wait on it. Just wish there was some way to see like a sort of status bar or something that could display how far along the build is. I completely understand if there are delays. (Just a friendly disclaimer extra comment I don't mean to come off as an impatient customer.)
  • AlexS
    AlexS admin
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Likes Micro Center Staff
    Options
    Greetings @BubbleMax and welcome to the MC Community!  So just to be clear, you stopped by on Monday and gathered all the components you wanted to have the service department build, made the transaction and left and you're just inquiring on an update?
  • AlexS
    AlexS admin
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Likes Micro Center Staff
    Options
    We've opened a ticket and reached out to you. 
  • BubbleMax
    Options
    TS_AlexS said:
    Greetings @BubbleMax and welcome to the MC Community!  So just to be clear, you stopped by on Monday and gathered all the components you wanted to have the service department build, made the transaction and left and you're just inquiring on an update?
    Yes just wondering how far they got into the build and how many days more will probably be needed. Once I have an updated estimate I shall be able to get a rough idea of the review I'd like to write for the tier 3 PC build service at the MN Microcenter location. To give other customers maybe an idea of what to expect and how my experience was. So then other potential customers may feel a bit more comfortable going to your tech crew for the assembly. As I noticed that the tier 3 PC building service at least online is lacking a review. So I thought I'd give my opinion when this is all done and good. And hopefully other customers will decide the 250$ and peace of mind might be nice in this current time of unknown. 
  • TSKyleH
    Options
    We appreciate your desire to write a review. If you received a repair order number, please text us directly and we can certainly get an update for you. Alternatively, you may try to reach service directly by using option three on the phone system.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99