is there anyway to get a hold of someone?

Options
I have been calling and texting the store in Westmont, IL because I have questions about a repair job they are doing and prefer answers before I wait for a long time in person.  Phone lines are full and no one answers my texts.  This has been going on for several days. 

Answers

• TSTristan
    TSTristan admin
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello @librarian1215! Welcome to the community! I apologize for the wait on a response. I will create a ticket to better assist you. (Ticket: 2259945) I will reach out to you via email.
  • librarian1215
    Options
    Still nothing from the store.  It is ridiculous.  
  • librarian1215
    Options
    I heard from the store manager 2 weeks ago.  They said my computer would be sent to the manufacturer.  Then I received an email from the service center which, from what i understand is a central location, that they are not fixing it.  Can I get a straight answer?  No, I can't get an answer at all.  Anytime I try to call I am told the hold limit is at capacity.  My texts are not answered.  This is absolutely ridiculous.  I have never encountered such bad service.  So here I am commenting again at this site hoping someone will respond.  I want to talk to the store manager (I can't remember her name - Maria maybe) IMMEDIATELY!!  
  • TS_BryantA
    Options
    Good evening @librarian1215, and thank you for providing an update to this service. I apologize for the difficulties in getting in contact with us by phone during these times and thank you for your patience. I have forwarded your information for our Westmont Management team to contact you directly regarding repair. Your case ticket for this message is 2259945. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this service please let us know. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99