What is going on with inventory?

C0v3rt_X
C0v3rt_X ✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Hello community, I hope you all are well. What's going on with product availability? I had my eyes on a graphics card for example and was saving up money for it. One week later when I had the funds, the GPU goes out of stock and has been out of stock for awhile now. Power supply inventory seems to dwindle as well. Any updates on this? When does MC usually get fresh inventory? I was told every Wednesday a truck comes but the website has not been updated. Thanks for any help!

P.S: I would hate to turn to NewEgg or eBay for PC parts because there is a MC literally 5 minutes from me.

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    Greetings. I am sorry we would not be sure on when a specific store will get more items in stock.  To check our latest stock/availability of a specific Micro Center store, visit the website, select your local Micro Center at the top of the page under "My Store" and you can view their stock. Store stock is updated regularly during business hours online.
  • TSIanL said:
    Greetings. I am sorry we would not be sure on when a specific store will get more items in stock.  To check our latest stock/availability of a specific Micro Center store, visit the website, select your local Micro Center at the top of the page under "My Store" and you can view their stock. Store stock is updated regularly during business hours online.

Ian thank you. I had a chat with an associate and he told me about it. I hope you guys can get rushed inventory to keep customers happy. I witnessed a dude have to buy a over sized PSU that was way too much power for his computer and I wanted to say that 650W would be plenty for his needs.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99