Online Stock Quantities? — Micro Center

Online Stock Quantities?

I got an email saying a few items in my order were out of stock at the location I ordered from.  Yet when I go back to the webpage it is still saying there are 25+ in stock and I can add to my cart still.  Ryzen 5 3600 at St Davids location.

Comments

• TSTonyVTSTonyV admin
    Hello @Jakefromstatefarm! Welcome to the Community. Still wearing khakis? 

I was able to look up the reservation with your email. The motherboard/processor were cancelled automatically because they were ordered as a bundle and the board is out of stock. If one part of a bundle is not available, the bundle as a whole is cancelled.   You can place a separate reservation for the Ryzen 5 3600 and a different board that is in stock, if you're okay with a different one. 
  • well, that makes sense. I will do that, thanks
  • MSIMSI

Hi. It is very frustrating. This company neither do pick up phone, nor chat line to check and update on my order.

Since bought , no news about the order status.

• Hello @MSI

I apologize about the difficulties you are having when it is comes to contacting us.  We are seeing high call and chat volumes at this moment, but I can definitely help you over the Micro Center Community.  If you are still needing a status update on your order, please DM me here and I will begin working on that!