Online Stock Quantities?

Options
I got an email saying a few items in my order were out of stock at the location I ordered from.  Yet when I go back to the webpage it is still saying there are 25+ in stock and I can add to my cart still.  Ryzen 5 3600 at St Davids location.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @Jakefromstatefarm! Welcome to the Community. Still wearing khakis? 

I was able to look up the reservation with your email. The motherboard/processor were cancelled automatically because they were ordered as a bundle and the board is out of stock. If one part of a bundle is not available, the bundle as a whole is cancelled.   You can place a separate reservation for the Ryzen 5 3600 and a different board that is in stock, if you're okay with a different one. 
  • well, that makes sense. I will do that, thanks
  • MSI
    Options

Hi. It is very frustrating. This company neither do pick up phone, nor chat line to check and update on my order.

Since bought , no news about the order status.

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @MSI

I apologize about the difficulties you are having when it is comes to contacting us.  We are seeing high call and chat volumes at this moment, but I can definitely help you over the Micro Center Community.  If you are still needing a status update on your order, please DM me here and I will begin working on that!  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99