PoweSpec G156 Stopped Working, I want to use my warranty

Options
Thomas
Thomas
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Hello, I purchased my Powerspec G156 last year and it just stopped working. I have done all I could to troubleshoot the problem and I want to return it under my warranty and seek  a replacement. Whom do I need to speak with?

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @thomas! Welcome to the Community. 

Powerspecs are our brand so you'll want to bring the system in to the repair desk at your local store for evaluation. We can diagnose the issue and figure out what we need to do to fix it. 
  • Thomas
    Options
    Thanks,  is repair the only option are could I seek replacement? Just curious as my warranty has the exchange option.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Under the warranty terms we would attempt repairs first. Depending on the situation a manager may be willing to let you just do an exchange, but it would be at their discretion. You're more than welcome to ask them about it and see if they'll work with you on it, the worst that happens is they say no and we still try to fix the system. 
  • Thomas
    Options
    So bring the P.C, and the power cord and ill be there for thursday at opening hours. See you then!
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! Let us know if you have any other questions. 
  • Thomas
    Options
    I got my device back and the repair team said they replaced the hard drive however i face the same issue as previously discussed. I Had my computer over there for over 2 days and nothing was fixed. I want my money back! Bootlog and It keeps saying to trouble shoot the issue, I have reciepts and everything. I need to speak with someone immediately
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you provide a little more detail on the exact issue you're having?
  • Thomas
    Options
    My POWERSPEC G156 stopped working days ago. Bootlog, Windows would not start up. I brought it in for repairs, and the staff said it was the hardrive. Two days pass and I come down to pick up my computer. The VERY SAME issue has been unresolved. It still brings me back to a blue screen asking me to troubleshoot said problem, I have called the store, and have posted here. I want my refund. Because this is unacceptable. 
  • Thomas
    Options
    So, In Simpler terms I would like to return it. Every time I startup the computer it says preparing automatic repair, The STAFF said the problem was resolved and it was the hard-rive. I am BAFFLED at how this has proceeded.  I would like to speak to a manager at the store and discuss exactly how this can be resolved. I apologize in advance for my tone but understandably so I am disappointed. I understand you are simply doing your job and as a fellow retail worker I sympathize, however I want this problem resolved as I paid north of $700 for this system to fail after just a year.
  • Thomas
    Options
    I have the repair codes, the RP order numbers and original receipts of purchase. I am considering once again bringing it in tommorow with the hopes of discussing this issue with a manager. I hope this could be resolved. Have a wonderful day.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If repairs fail to resolve the issue, our first recommendation is always to bring it back in. After repairs we always test the system to make sure it's working, what likely happened is the issue was not present after our repairs initially and then presented after you picked it up. It's rare but I've seen it happen. I would definitely bring it back to service and speak to somebody, we should be able to get it resolved. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99