Need help building first PC

Hello everyone ,
I am looking to build my first PC. I think max would be $650-700. This would be an entry level gaming computer to see if I like it or not. I have been playing on console my whole life. I’d mainly play fortnite , Warzone and valorant(maybe). I already have a monitor. 

Thank You

Answers

• Hello @Csquared9 so I got a build for you with one caveat because I can't get it to pop up on the system builder and that is instead of the ryzen 5 3600 go with the ryzen 3 3100.  This will save 60 bucks as the 3100 is 100$ and in stock on newegg and may pop up on micro center soon and could be available in store at a store by you.  Other than that the rest of the build should get you nicely underway with a solid system to game on.  Now this will put you at about 670 before tax.  And really the only way to drop the price would be to go with a G based processor with built in graphics and drop the stand alone GPU.  This may let you play the games you want at low graphics at 60fps but its best to get a stand alone GPU if you can.  You also may be able to save some money on the case if you can find a cheaper one by looking.  Just keep in mind that if you do go micro ATX you will need to find a micro atx motherboard.  You could also drop the 52$ 2 tb drive for a 1 tb drive for around 30 bucks but generally that extra tb for 20 bucks is worth it with the size of games these days.  This also doesn't have a win10 key so keep that in mind.  If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'm sure someone will be able to help.

CPU: (1) AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Matisse 3.6GHz 6-Core AM4 Boxed Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler ($159.99 EACH)
    Motherboard: (1) MSI B450 TOMAHAWK AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard ($114.99 EACH)
    RAM: (1) G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F4-3200C16D-16GVKB - Black ($69.99 EACH)
    Case: (1) NZXT H510 Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case - Black ($69.99 EACH)
    Power Supply: (1) PowerSpec 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze ATX Semi-Modular Power Supply ($74.99 EACH)
    Video Card: (1) Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER Windforce Overclocked Single-Fan 4GB GDDR6 PCIe 3.0 Graphics Card ($159.99 EACH)
    2.5" SSD: (1) Inland Professional 240GB SSD 3D TLC NAND SATA III 6GB/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive (240G) ($29.99 EACH)
    Hard Drive: (1) Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ($51.99 EACH)
    Total: $731.92
  • Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99