I need help with repair :(

Options
Panlo
Panlo
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I was wondering if MicroCenter In denver does repairs on yeti microphones. My Usb port for my microphone is busted and in need of a new one. If micro center  could repair it or if any place in colorado does these types of repairs.

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @Panlo, welcome to the Micro Center Community!

Unfortunately, we do not repair Yeti Microphones, as we are mainly a repair store for computers and laptops.  We also do not have any recommended stores that could possibly fix something like this, with my best recommendation being to contact Yeti.  
  • Suzyb
    Options
    The battery in my HP Spectre is bad. Do you stock these batteries or have to special order? Do I need to have the diagnostic first? Thank you!
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Suzyb said:
    The battery in my HP Spectre is bad. Do you stock these batteries or have to special order? Do I need to have the diagnostic first? Thank you!
    Some batteries we keep stocked, some we have to order, it just depends on your specific model. If it's a relatively new laptop, we'll probably have to order a replacement. Diagnostics are not required, but they'll probably recommend them to make sure it's actually the battery and not something else. 
  • Sue
    Options
    I need prices on hard drive upgrade for MacBook Pro. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99