Looking for a solid PC Build for Gaming/Streaming and General Business Functions - Budget $1100

Hello,
I am looking for advice on what I would need for a new office setup that would be solid for gaming, streaming, and general day to day work functions for side businesses.  I am not the best with technology pertaining to building a custom PC so I want to know what I would need to be successful with about a $1100 budget give or take. If this $1100 budget can include other needs/extras such as a decent monitor, cam, etc. that would be great too. 
- Looking to stream games online including faster paced FPS games(COD, Overwatch, etc.)
- Basic business functions for work and day-to-day use
- Recommended extras
Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks!!

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Including other items like a monitor, I'd say "under $900" is probably the target for the computer itself. I put this build together:

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=f2e5c95c-4d99-4d5c-b584-38fdf1f30c66

This will be a good for 1080p gaming and you'll be able to hit higher framerates if you tweak your graphics settings right.. The Ryzen 5 3600 will be a great option for streaming with 6 cores/12 threads and would pair well with future GPU upgrades. 

There are some areas where you can save some cost like going with a cheaper motherboard and power supply, but overall I think this would be a good starting point. 

One thing I would point out is that the upcoming Ryzen 3 3300X will also be a great value processor once it hits shelves, and bumping down to that and upgrading your GPU to the next tier would probably be my ideal for the budget you have. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99