MSI Mag X570 Tomahawk Wifi

Options
BabiesRTasty
BabiesRTasty ✭✭
First Comment First Anniversary
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Hey, just curious if you guys know of a specific date for release in the US for this board? I see that is already available in multiple countries and cannot find anything to indicate a specific release date. Thank you for your help.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Unfortunately we don't have that information. Your guess is as good as mine on this one, without an official announcement from the manufacturer we can only say "it'll be out when it's out." 
  • Ahjuang
    Options
    Newegg just shipped out X570 tomahawk today to the customer.  Did Microcenter received any stocks on Tomahawk X570 yet?
  • PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Ahjuang said:
    Newegg just shipped out X570 tomahawk today to the customer.  Did Microcenter received any stocks on Tomahawk X570 yet?
    I do not see any of this particular motherboard available in any of our stores. My best recommendation would be to favorite the following page: https://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?Ntk=all&sortby=match&N=4294966996+4294818892+4294818741+4294815402+4294810816&myStore=false. This is configured to filter for MSI AM4 X570 motherboards. When the product is received, scanned into our system and is ready for sale, it will show up on our website. Aside from what is listed on our website, we have no means of providing information as to when product is received. It differs per-store, and we do not have access to that information, just whats available online on our website for each individual store.

Hopefully we carry it soon, as it looks to be a pretty solid motherboard for the price, and the various shortages are making it difficult to find quality motherboards at the moment.
  • RichHerman
    Options
    Ahjuang said:
    I do not see any of this particular motherboard available in any of our stores. My best recommendation would be to favorite the following page: https://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?Ntk=all&sortby=match&N=4294966996+4294818892+4294818741+4294815402+4294810816&myStore=false. This is configured to filter for MSI AM4 X570 motherboards. When the product is received, scanned into our system and is ready for sale, it will show up on our website. Aside from what is listed on our website, we have no means of providing information as to when product is received. It differs per-store, and we do not have access to that information, just whats available online on our website for each individual store.

Hopefully we carry it soon, as it looks to be a pretty solid motherboard for the price, and the various shortages are making it difficult to find quality motherboards at the moment.
    $400??  Dang, that's 2X as much as the retail price!
  • PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Ahjuang said:

$400??  Dang, that's 2X as much as the retail price!
    The boards listed in that link does not include the Tomahawk, it is a list of every MSI board we have in our system at the moment. The $380 board is the MSI X570 MEG ACE, which appears to be $50-$70 cheaper than what I am finding from our competitors online, though I question if the higher pricing is due to lack of availability or if this board is really retailing for that price. Hard to say given the current climate of hardware availability.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99