MacBook in for diagnose and repair

Options
Hi,
I have left my MacBook Pro 2013 model in store for repair last Saturday. I couldn't get you guys on phone due to maximum people holding the call and don't know what is the status of it. Can you please let me know or give me a call if it is diagnosed and ready?

Thanks

Comments

• TS_BryantA
    Options
    @Ebe Good afternoon and welcome to the Micro Center Community!
    I'll be happy to forward a request for an update on your service. Please Direct Message me with the Name for the service and the Repair/Service number with your best contact information. Also let me know which Micro Center store location your service has been dropped off to. 
  • Ebe
    Ebe
    First Comment
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Below are the details

Request ID: SV2006060244
    Name: Ebe (Edited to protect personal information)
    Not sure if I can give my cell number since it is a public forum, but you can get it once you open my record in system.

Thanks

• TS_BryantA
    Options
    @Ebe Thank you for the information, though unfortunately I was unable to find contact information with the Service Number. To protect personal information I did edit your post to remove your first and last name and have sent you a direct message. Please check your messages folder and I will be happy to assist. 
  • Ebe
    Options
    Thank you, I replied back with my phone number in messages .Thank you for your quick response!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99