Building PC - What to expect?

Options
Hello! I'm very excited I've been planning to build a PC through Microcenter for some time now and I'm going to go to the Tustin store this weekend and meet with an advisor. I'm just curious as it's hard to talk to someone over the phone - what should I expect? What's the process like and the timeline for getting it all done? If all the parts are in-store does it happen same day? I already have a good idea for the fundamental parts I want, CPU, GPU, liquid cooling, etc.... so I'm curious what other peoples experiences have been like? Is it a good back and forth conversation with the advisor?

Thank you!

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @Jordan_T! Welcome to the Community. 

The basic process is come in, speak with the associate/advisor and we'll help you get the parts sorted out. Once you purchase the parts and leave them with service, the timeline depends partly on how busy the service desk is and what time you actually come in. We can sometimes put builds together same day if you come in earlier in the day, but that's not always possible depending on staffing and other systems that are in for service. 
  • Jordan_T
    Options
    Okay great, thank you so much! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99