Getting a New Graphics Card With Liquid Cooling

Options
I recently bought the power spec g12 gaming setup desktop pc and would like to change the graphics card with liquid cooling but I would like to know which ones I could get with the motherboard that it comes with which is the Asrock B 450M/AC 

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Any graphics card would be compatible with the motherboard, the bigger question is the power supply. You're missing a digit on the Powerspec model number there, but I'm guessing you probably got the G162. If so, it comes with a 600W power supply, which is going to be good for video cards like the 2060 Super or the RX 5700. 

That said, is there a particular reason you want to liquid cool your GPU? Unless you plan on overclocking your GPU, it's not really going to serve any purpose and just add cost that you could spend on upgrades elsewhere. 
  • charles77
    Options
    I personally would just want a better cool down if I could get upgrades elsewhere I would like to know where 
  • charles77
    Options
    Yes the power supply is 600 Watt 

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Looking at the G162, the first thing I'd do is add more storage. 250GB is enough for Windows a few smaller games, but you can quickly run out of that amount of storage with how large games are these days. Personally, I'd upgrade the video card, leave it with its normal air cooling and add a 1TB SSD or hard drive. I also need to slightly correct myself, the power supply you have would be appropriate for some other higher end video cards like the 2070 Super as well. 
  • charles77
    Options
    ok thank you for the advice I really appreciate it 

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99