May I purchase something in store and ask you guys to then ship it to me?

Serious question: I'd like to go into one of your stores while on a business trip, buy something, or a few things, and have them shipped to my home rather than lug them around for the rest of the trip. I've no problem paying the shipping charge. Are you able to offer this service?

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    Greetings. Yes, we do offer shipping on some items. At the top of our https://www.microcenter.com/ website, if you select "Micro Center Web Store" under "My Store", you can arrange shipping. If it says "in-store only" it cannot be shipped. 

• TSIanL said:
    Greetings. Yes, we do offer shipping on some items. At the top of our https://www.microcenter.com/ website, if you select "Micro Center Web Store" under "My Store", you can arrange shipping. If it says "in-store only" it cannot be shipped. 

Right, I'm well aware of the policy. Can a person, who is not me come into the store and make a purchase and then pay you guys to ship that purchase, that has just been completed IN STORE, to me?
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    We do not offer shipping out of our stores like this, I do apologize. 
  • OK last question: could you guys be anymore difficult in this case? Seriously, WTF
  • PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    OK last question: could you guys be anymore difficult in this case? Seriously, WTF
    I can certainly understand the frustration and for that I offer our sincerest apologies. While we do not offer ship-out services from our stores, one alternative would be to check with local shipping couriers in the area to explore additional shipping options to get your products back to your house.

To save on shipping costs, I would recommend purchasing products available on our Micro Center Web Store and have them shipped, especially if they are larger as that might be more economical than trying to ship a larger package through a courier. Items that are not available on our web-store would be ineligible for shipping, so those would need to be purchased in-store.

Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to let us know.
  • Thanks Microcenter I got it done despite your unwillingness to help. I need a lot more of these parts and despite having them shipped to me in the not so distant past they are now in store only. So I suppose my only option is to hire strangers in other cities to buy these parts at your stores and ship them to me UPS - how very convenient and cost effective! So in the short term you'll make a few dollars off me but once I've emptied each and every one of your stores, by proxy, I'll contact LG directly to inquire about a bulk purchase with a reseller that's truly understands customer service.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99