Customer Service?

Options
I was trying to confirm my reservation today and was on hold for 20 minutes, finally hung up because I was at work. The last time I had a reservation I came to pick up & nothing was there waiting for me (within time frame given in email). An associate then tried to shop the order with me & you were out of parts. Two weeks later, I'm trying again. I don't live close and can't make it from work to the store before you close until Thursday..  same exact situation as last attempt. I just want to confirm everything will be there when I come in on Thursday. 
Thank you! 
Lindsey

Answers

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options
    Greetings. You should receive a confirmation email from the store once your items are ready for pickup. What is the reservation number? 
  • RonQ
    Options
    I would like to make a reservation at the Overland Park store to pick up reservation: 10342496 today.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    RonQ said:
    I would like to make a reservation at the Overland Park store to pick up reservation: 10342496 today.
    Hi there! For picking up your reservation, you actually just come to the store, there's no reservation or appointment that needs to be set up for that. When you come in, there will be an online pickup desk on the other side of your registers to the left. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99