iPad Price Adjustment

Just purchased an iPad within the past week or so and it has since dropped in price. Is it possible to get a price adjustment? I reserved with a credit card on my account and then swiped in-store. 

Thanks

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hello @Elliot! Welcome to the Community. 

We can do price adjustments within 30 days. I was able to look up the purchase under your email address, I'll open up a ticket and get a message sent to our store managers. Since it was paid via credit, they can process it without you having to come in. 
  • Much appreciated @TSTonyV ! Thanks!
  • We purchased an iPad mini, Rose Gold, 64G on July 23 for $379.99.  Today is August 3 and the price has dropped to $339.99.  Like Elliott, I would like a price adjustment.  I cannot call, as the your HOLD IS FULL and my call is dropped.  Chat has 10 people in the que ahead of me and that hasn't changed for 10 minutes.  How do I go about getting a price adjustment.  Also, I would now like to purchase your protection plan and, as before, cannot reach the store.  Is driving in from 20 minutes away my only option?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    jtgrillo said:
    We purchased an iPad mini, Rose Gold, 64G on July 23 for $379.99.  Today is August 3 and the price has dropped to $339.99.  Like Elliott, I would like a price adjustment.  I cannot call, as the your HOLD IS FULL and my call is dropped.  Chat has 10 people in the que ahead of me and that hasn't changed for 10 minutes.  How do I go about getting a price adjustment.  Also, I would now like to purchase your protection plan and, as before, cannot reach the store.  Is driving in from 20 minutes away my only option?
    I was able to locate the purchase with your email. We can definitely get the price adjusted. I'm going to send you an email follow-up regarding this, please check when you have the chance!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99