More of a statement than question.

Options
It is almost impossible to build and order a multi thousand dollar machine through email and text and chat, with nobody answering phones.  Seems like business is there and should have more employees maybe.  Crazy  It is a very slow process, not sure how much longer I can take this.   

Best Answer

Answers

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options
    Greetings. I have opened a ticket on this and will be contacting you via that ticket for further assistance
  • Chas
    Chas ✭✭
    First Comment
    Options
    I want to pay for some items to hold them and or pay for whole system but waiting for reply when I should go to store to do that.  It's an hour away, I can't pay over phone or online and I don't want to drive there if everything isn't in stock.  I'm waiting for a reply email I sent few hours ago.  Have Bryan Donelon  at Mayfield store answer my email if you can.  
    Thanks
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options
    Chas said:
    I want to pay for some items to hold them and or pay for whole system but waiting for reply when I should go to store to do that.  It's an hour away, I can't pay over phone or online and I don't want to drive there if everything isn't in stock.  I'm waiting for a reply email I sent few hours ago.  Have Bryan Donelon  at Mayfield store answer my email if you can.  
    Thanks
    I have sent your information to their location.
  • Chas
    Chas ✭✭
    First Comment
    Options
    I did get a call Fri. and got things resolved. 
  • TSKyleH
    Options
    I am pleased this was worked out for you, if you have any other questions please let us know.
  • Chas
    Chas ✭✭
    First Comment
    edited June 2020
    Options
    My build wass done in several hrs. yesterday, Sergio left me a message.. Before I drive up there, about an hour or so, I would like to know who the Builder is, if he did stress test it, and how the machine did during the test. Could the Builder contact me or can I contact him.?  Will I be able to talk with him when I do pick it up?
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99