More of a statement than question. — Micro Center

More of a statement than question.

It is almost impossible to build and order a multi thousand dollar machine through email and text and chat, with nobody answering phones.  Seems like business is there and should have more employees maybe.  Crazy  It is a very slow process, not sure how much longer I can take this.   

Best Answer

Answers

• IanIan admin
    Greetings. I have opened a ticket on this and will be contacting you via that ticket for further assistance
  • I want to pay for some items to hold them and or pay for whole system but waiting for reply when I should go to store to do that.  It's an hour away, I can't pay over phone or online and I don't want to drive there if everything isn't in stock.  I'm waiting for a reply email I sent few hours ago.  Have Bryan Donelon  at Mayfield store answer my email if you can.  
    Thanks
  • IanIan admin
    Chas said:
    I want to pay for some items to hold them and or pay for whole system but waiting for reply when I should go to store to do that.  It's an hour away, I can't pay over phone or online and I don't want to drive there if everything isn't in stock.  I'm waiting for a reply email I sent few hours ago.  Have Bryan Donelon  at Mayfield store answer my email if you can.  
    Thanks
    I have sent your information to their location.
  • I did get a call Fri. and got things resolved. 
  • I am pleased this was worked out for you, if you have any other questions please let us know.
  • ChasChas
    edited June 23
    My build wass done in several hrs. yesterday, Sergio left me a message.. Before I drive up there, about an hour or so, I would like to know who the Builder is, if he did stress test it, and how the machine did during the test. Could the Builder contact me or can I contact him.?  Will I be able to talk with him when I do pick it up?