powerspec hardware support?

Options
georgemc
georgemc
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I bought a powerspec and the two-year support warranty for it Oct 2019; the machine is freezing up now and spitting out hardware error codes. I would like to drop it off at the Marietta, GA location, where I buy much of my equipment. However, it is impossible to reach a human being via phone at this location. What is the appropriate method to get support for this computer? And what does the 2-year support contract actually do for me now that we're in a pandemic? Thanks for any assistance.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @georgemc! Welcome to the community. 

You don't have to do anything special, just bring it in to the repair desk at your local store, explain the issues and we'll take it from there. We'll run diagnostics and any other tests we need to determine exactly what the issue is and what we need to do to fix it. 

The warranty you purchased covers any hardware related issues. So if you have bad RAM, a failing hard drive, etc... we can fix it under the warranty. However, it does not cover software issues. So if all the hardware is fine and the problem is a driver related issue, corrupted Windows installation, etc... then the warranty wouldn't cover it and you'd have to pay service for the labor for resolving those issues. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99