VERY FIRST PC BUILD- BUILDING to upgrade in the next year

Options
I play dota2 at a higher level and would like to be able to stream and play without any issues.
Also have been getting into FPS shooters now that I am finally upgrading from my toaster.
I would like to be able to play the new call of duty at high resolution and performance.
I have a 1000 budget give or take. would like to try to get as close as possible. 
Ill be watching movies, gaming, streaming editing on this pc.
i actually have a case at the moment my friend gave me that im considering using to save money towards the other more crucial parts in pc building. 
I also got a powersupply already that i cant think of the wattages off the top of my head but its atleast 500W  i believe.
I hope i can get some insight on my possible routes.

Comments

• TheITDad
    Options
    So the fact that you have a case that you can build in and as long as that power supply is 500w or more than this build should should do everything you need.  Now I didn't include a capture card in the build so if you need a capture card for your streaming then drop the Ryzen 7 3700x down to a ryzen 5 3600x and that should more or less cover the capture card difference.  Other than that though got a 2060 super in here because the encoder built into Nvidia cards is fantastic for streaming.  But considering that you could probably dump most of the encoding onto the Ryzen 7 cpu and be fine you could for only like 20-30 bucks more get a 5700xt from AMD and that card will outperform a 2060 super in most cases when it comes to FPS.  But the 2060 super would be able to help with the encoding for streaming.  Personally I would go with the AMD GPU here for the performance since the cpu can handle it, but if you need to get your capture card in this budget then leave it as is and make the cpu swap I suggested.  Either way enjoy building and streaming.

CPU: (1) AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Matisse 3.6GHz 8-Core AM4 Boxed Processor with Wraith Prism Cooler ($259.99 EACH)
    Motherboard: (1) ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus (WIFI) AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard ($189.99 EACH)
    RAM: (1) G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3600 PC4-28800 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F4-3600C16D-16GVKC - Black ($79.99 EACH)
    Video Card: (1) MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Super Ventus GP Overclocked Dual-Fan 8GB GDDR6 PCIe 3.0 Graphics Card ($369.99 EACH)
    M.2 SSD: (1) Crucial BX500 240GB SSD Micron 3D NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive ($39.99 EACH)
    Hard Drive: (1) Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 EACH)
    Total: $994.94
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99