So I was building my 1st PC in about march and april of 2020, I ended up buying the rx 5700 at the time of building. Unfortunately it has not performed as expected and I figured waiting for some updates from AMD would fix the issue but it has not. I was wondering if I would be able to exchange for a more expensive card since I would prefer to play on my PC without the issues I am experiencing.
Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase
See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done
Services starting at $149.99