My First Computer

Options
Hello my soon to be PC master race brothers and sisters. It is almost my time to leave the console space and enter PC gaming. Though to do this I will need hardware that I know little about. Thanks in advance for your aiding of my new and exciting journey. 
My Budget: It's $2000 all in. I would need this to cover everything from an desk to an OS.
My needs/wants: I would prefer an Nvidia GPU due to the availability of GeForce Experience. I will mostly be gaming with slight productivity in the way of school work. 
What games I want to play: Elite Dangerous, CSGO, GTA V, Cyberpunk 2077, and some of your guy's recommendations. 
Final Info: Just remember the budget is for the whole setup and not just the PC. 
Thank you for all your help.

Comments

• TS_JosephF
    Options
    Hello @packagevevo
    I just have a few questions so we can help you with this setup. 
    Do you have a preference on the CPU, AMD or Intel? 
    What size monitor are you looking for? 
    Lastly, are you looking to have us build this, or are you planning to build the PC yourself?
  • TheITDad
    Options
    So I assumed a few things.  First is that you don't have a cpu preference and went with AMD purely for the price considering you need everything for this build.  Second I assumed you have a desk, if this isn't the case there is still a bit of room in here but I left it at this price to account for tax wherever you may be.  If you do need a desk I suggest a Walmart special for starters just as a place to put everything.  Other than that I included all the peripherals needed with a good high refresh rate monitor, good keyboard and mouse, and of course your OS.  Now if you need to save a little extra cash, drop the extra large mouse mat I have in there to save 20 bucks or so.  Also there are other ways to get an activated OS key and use the microsoft media creation tool.  But if your uncomfortable doing that then I have included a win10 key in this build.  Now the case is one that you can mess around with and see if you like a different one, same thing with the mouse and keyboard.  Hope this works for you and have fun building

Configure Your PC: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=494318b3-724f-4a5b-b166-2c70d839dfa7
    CPU: (1) AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Matisse 3.6GHz 8-Core AM4 Boxed Processor with Wraith Prism Cooler ($259.99 EACH)
    Motherboard: (1) ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus (WIFI) AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard ($189.99 EACH)
    RAM: (1) G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3600 PC4-28800 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F4-3600C16D-16GVKC - Black ($79.99 EACH)
    Case: (1) Lian Li Lancool II Tempered Glass eATX Full Tower Computer Case - Black ($89.99 EACH)
    Power Supply: (1) Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold ATX Fully Modular Power Supply ($129.99 EACH)
    Video Card: (1) EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER BLACK GAMING Overclocked Dual-Fan 8GB GDDR6 PCIe 3.0 Graphics Card ($519.99 EACH)
    M.2 SSD: (1) Inland Professional 240GB SSD 3D TLC NAND SATA III 6GB/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive (240G) ($29.99 EACH)
    Hard Drive: (1) Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 EACH)
    Operating System: (1) Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - 1pk DSP OEM DVD ($149.99 EACH)
    Keyboard: (1) Corsair K70 RapidFire Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Backlit Red LED - USB PassThrough & Media Controls - Fastest & Linear - Cherry MX Speed ($119.99 EACH)
    Mouse: (1) Corsair IRONCLAW Wireless RGB - FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse - 18,000 DPI Optical Sensor - Sub-1 ms Slipstream Wireless ($89.99 EACH)
    Mouse Pads: (1) MAINGEAR ASSIST XL Gaming Mouse Pad - Stealth ($19.99 EACH)
    Monitors: (1) ASUS VP249QGR 23.8" Full HD 144Hz HDMI DP VGA FreeSync  Low Motion Blur IPS LED Gaming Monitor ($159.99 EACH)
    Total: $1,894.87
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Hello hello and welcome! It's exciting to move from console to PC and you won't regret it! 

I've not included a desk in this part list as I'm not sure of the space that you'd have available. As TheITDad mentioned above, I've tried to leave room for your sales tax, as I'm not sure of your location.
    There are a few parts in here that I'd recommend that you consider changing based on your style or preference. I think that your peripherals are a very personal choice, so I'd recommend that you find something that is comfortable or fits your style. The same could be said for your case, but personally, I think the H510 does a great job staying subtle while showing off your build. I went with an ATX motherboard that has WiFI onboard. If you're able to go hardwired, you could save some there. I included the extra-large mouse pad as well, but it's not required. So you could find some more savings there.
    For your monitor, I chose a great offering from AOC. It's 27" 144hz 1440p panel is paired greatly with the EVGA RTX 2070 Super. 
    As far as game recommendations, I've been enjoying Satisfactory and Borderlands 3 lately. If you enjoy CS:GO, I'd recommend trying Valorant.  This build would easily be able to handle these titles and more, giving you a great experience and tons of fun!

As you can see based on my comments above, a lot of the parts you choose are up to your personal preference. However, if you can dream it we can build it! More info about having us build your new dream computer can be found here: https://www.microcenter.com/site/service/instore-service-complete-build.aspx

GLHF!

Configure Your PC: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=bd581a28-199c-47bf-aa96-1859fb18b489
    CPU: (1) AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Matisse 3.6GHz 8-Core AM4 Boxed Processor with Wraith Prism Cooler ($259.99 EACH)
    Motherboard: (1) ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus (WIFI) AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard ($189.99 EACH)
    RAM: (1) TeamGroup T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory - Gray ($59.99 EACH)
    Case: (1) NZXT H510 Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case - Black ($69.99 EACH)
    Power Supply: (1) PowerSpec 650 Watt 80 Plus Gold ATX Fully Modular Power Supply ($109.99 EACH)
    Video Card: (1) EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER BLACK GAMING Overclocked Dual-Fan 8GB GDDR6 PCIe 3.0 Graphics Card ($519.99 EACH)
    2.5" SSD: (1) Inland Professional 512GB 3D TLC NAND SATA 3.0 6.0 GB/s 2.5" Internal SSD ($52.99 EACH)
    Hard Drive: (1) Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 EACH)
    Operating System: (1) Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM DVD - English ($119.99 EACH)
    Keyboard: (1) HyperX Alloy FPS Pro TKL Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Blue ($69.99 EACH)
    Mouse: (1) Glorious PC Gaming Race Model D Gaming Mouse - Matte Black ($49.99 EACH)
    Mouse Pads: (1) MAINGEAR ASSIST XL Gaming Mouse Pad - Stealth ($19.99 EACH)
    Monitors: (1) AOC CQ27G2  27" WQHD 144Hz HDMI DP FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor ($299.99 EACH)
    Total: $1,877.87

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99