First time build question

Options
Hello, I am looking to have a pc built using parts from microcenter and I have a list of parts I need I just want to know what I do next. What is the process of having it built? I would be going to the Westbury store. I appreciate any help. Have a nice day

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Options
    You'll find a lot of information on our builds and pricing here: https://www.microcenter.com/site/service/instore-service-complete-build.aspx

Basically you can reserve the parts ahead of time or just come in. We'll make sure you have everything, and if there are parts you need, or parts that are out of stock, we'll help you select alternatives. From there, if you want us to build it we'll get the parts over to service and get you an ETA on the build. We'll call you as soon as it's ready to go.
  • omni
    Options
    if there is a piece that was recently in stock but is no longer in stock, can we request an item from another MicroCenter (brooklyn). In particular, Westbury has nearly everything I needed except for the motherboard & cpu fan
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    Options
    It's possible, but it can take some time, and it would have to be shipped over. We're getting new inventory very frequently and we're likely get replenished on that item. Which item is out of stock?
  • omni
    Options
    the item is X570 MEG ACE AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard 

but also more generally a 1000 watt gold power supply and a noctua 14 or 15 heatsink.  (i’ve been told I have to be careful or it won’t fit)
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    Options
    Currently out of stock and only available in store. We do expect to receive more inventory but I don't have an ETA. When you stop in, speak to a manager, they'll be who would be able to arrange a store to store transfer for you.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99