be quiet! official Sponsored PC MOD DarkBase700 "Destroyer"

Options

My name is Nick Van Guth Aka Termuda Square and i am a Minnesota local and professional PC modder who works with companies like InWin, CoolerMaster, HyperX, Kingston Tech, Alphacool, ModMyMods and more doing product photography and making show mods for them.

This build was asked to be done by be quiet! after CES, to showcase some of their new products.
products they supplied
-DarkBase700
-12 X 140mm silent wing 3 fan's
- straight power 11 platnium PSU
HyperX supplied
- 16GB DDR4 Fury non RGB 4 sticks
Kingston supplied a
- 500GB m.2
I am also a automotive painter so modding kind of goes hand and hand , so i started by tearing everything down even the gpu, motherboard parts and psu, which was pretty sketchy "i do not advise anyone who is not a professional to do this" had to de solder from inside power board to get it apart. I also laser cut all my acrylic parts and bent them with a acrylic bender before paint, all logos and details are paint with stencils and air brush also 100% paint whole MOD.

To see more of my mods and more in depth process check out my social medias @termudasquare
(if you have questions feel free to comment down below)

Favorite Feature

i love this mod for the fact its simple and air cooled, and was fun to work with a new company, and meet some amazing people at CES.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    This is a cool build! You don't happen to have any more in-progress photos from the work you did, do you? I'd love to actually see the process. 
  • AlexS
    Options
    That looks so clean.  
  • TermudaSquare
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    This is a cool build! You don't happen to have any more in-progress photos from the work you did, do you? I'd love to actually see the process. 
    Yea man definitely got tons, what parts you looking for specifically? I have other full detailed build logs also for other mods I’ve did. Will be doing detailed build log within next two weeks, been busy on a clients mod. 
  • TermudaSquare
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    Working on this gators themed mod right now in the evolv x
  • TermudaSquare
    Options
    AlexS said:
    That looks so clean.  
    Appreciate it 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    Yea man definitely got tons, what parts you looking for specifically? I have other full detailed build logs also for other mods I’ve did. Will be doing detailed build log within next two weeks, been busy on a clients mod. 
    I think what I would be most interested in is the laser cutting, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for the build log!
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Wow, such high quality work! I'm excited about the build log too. Can't wait to see the process.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99