Lian Li Lancool II Mesh

Options
2»

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Unfortunately, I do not know when our St. Louis Park store received its last shipment of these cases. However, as mentioned above. We typically get shipments of this item every 1-2 weeks. That is subject to fluctuations because of the holidays and everything else going on right now. Sadly, I can't promise we'll have them before Christmas. If it were me, I'd check the online order elsewhere to see if you could find it. If we do get it in-stock in the meantime, you could always cancel your online order and purchase in the store instead. It's getting pretty close to Christmas and you don't want to miss out on it!
    Hope this helps!
  • Thank you for the super quick response @LandShark !  I think I will probably do as you said.  I did find it online already, with free shipping to me even (and will now be rushing to place that order before someone sees this post).  Unfortunately it's a little more expensive and I'd rather give the business to my local store, but the cost of return shipping is probably bigger than the cost difference.  So once I place the order I'll probably have to stick with it unless it hasn't shipped yet.  Thanks again!
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Happy to help! Sorry to hear that we don't have one available for you at this time. It's a great looking case and it sells quite well!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99