First build advice: Ryzen 3600 GPU suggestions

Options
Been dreaming about building a PC, and I'm trying to do my research first. Any advice or suggestions on this build? 
https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=91497801-8e81-4552-b399-156f00a1d130
I'm starting with the Ryzen 3600, and trying to keep it as far below $1000 as I can (before OS, monitor, etc). I picked the motherboard for the wifi, but I'm getting a bit lost on the GPU. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• jessefive
    Options
    After some more research, I think I'm going to go with a 1660super, and switching to a B450 motherboard. I'd still welcome any suggestions though.
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Options
    I'd look at the G.Skill DDR4-3600 kits at CL16. You can save some money on the RIPJAW kit. if you want RGB, the Trident Z Neo is a little more, but you're paying for better latency. Prices on the DDR4-3600 CL16, probably C die or Micron E, seems to be going up very sharply. I'd grab it for a reasonable price while you can.

Otherwise, looks good and it's well under your budget. The 1660 Super is a good card that should work well for a while. You have room to upgrade.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99